Bud Update

I am still processing my visit with Bud and Buddy. I hoped to finish a post today but it is taking me a while longer to sort through my thoughts and feelings. I am exhausted (not sleeping) which makes it harder to put sentences on paper. I will post soon though.... its good, cheap therapy, the writing.

In the meantime, I am overflowing with gratitude for the kind souls who read this blog. I have received almost daily emails from people (many whom I have never met) offering encouraging words and some of you have even bravely shared parts of your own stories with me. Whether you read this blog to help you on your own path to healing or read it just because there is a part in us all that likes to take a sneak peak into people's lives, I am thankful you are reading it. I am thankful for the opportunity to write it.

I would also like to say a special thank you to Richmond Mommies. Oh boy! I am so grateful to my dear friend Morgan Mark for thinking enough of this story to shamelessly promote me.. and I mean shamelessly. (Every person should have a Morgan in their life.) RM is my largest reading base and you have all amazed me with your sweet words (which Morgan shares with me) and with your supportive emails. Thank you for being generous and gracious. You help me believe that maybe one day I really could live my dream to become a writer and help other women with similar backgrounds experience the freedom that comes through recovery ... and I appreciate that more than you will ever know.