How to Read My Blog

As is true with many things, it's best to start at the beginning.

Blogger sorts posts based on the date in which they are published, therefore the most current page will appear first in the lineup. For this reason, I have titled the blogs according to their topic as to make searching for a particular story or picking up where you left off more easily managed.

My childhood story will always begin as POST, followed by which number it is in the sequence of the story.

Current entries (day-to-day thoughts and updates) will begin simply with the title of that post.

Hopefully this will help everyone navigate the stories more easily. If anyone has any suggestions on how to better structure the blog, please shoot me a line.

As always, I welcome your comments and feedback. You can comment directly to the blog (keep it nice) or email me directly (in which case, you can say what you want).

Warmly,
Cris

cristolbert@themended.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, look at my name Bambi, how many times have I heard Bambi, like the movie Bambi or are you or where you a stripper? It stated when I first started school and hasn't stopped.

Anonymous said...

Ok, since we're talking about names....My maiden name was Klier..pronounced "Kleer" So what do you think my nickname was...that's right:
Krystle Klier. Mostly when I was in college. In fact I still have friends who call me Krystle.

I think Crystal Chandelier is a beautiful name for a woman...perhaps more difficult for a young girl.

By the way...I don't know how to do these blog things...I hope I can post this. Your writing style captures and holds the attention. I look forward to reading more